Experienced Auckland Family Lawyers
When you need the help of a family lawyer we appreciate the need for fast, effective legal assistance required by our clients.
The family law barristers at Hobson Chambers are all experience barristers with a wealth of experience and a proven record of quality advice and legal representation in the Family or High Courts.
In addition to undertaking work for clients due to their expertise, all of the barristers practising in family law at Hobson Chambers receive appointments to act for children from the New Zealand Family Court.
Individually and together we are able to offer a service designed to minimise stress to our clients whilst achieving quality results.
We are able to offer practical assistance to clients in many areas including:
- Separation and dissolution of marriage.
- Relationship property issues (marriage and defacto);
- Care arrangements for children;
- Spousal maintenance and child support;
- Child Young Persons & Their Families Act litigation;
- Estate litigation;
- International childcare issues;
- Protection of Personal & Property Rights Act matters;
- Mental Health Act matters;
- Contracting out (prenuptial) agreements;
- Domestic violence/protection orders.
Generally the sooner we are consulted, the better the result for you and your situation in a difficult time.